The warranty period of JFA Electronics is 1 (one) year of legal warranty plus 3 (three) months of warranty granted by JFA Electronics, totaling 1 year and 3 months of warranty. The warranty is against manufacturing defects and its validity starts from the date of sale to the FINAL Consumer.
For the consumer to be entitled to assistance or to request a product warranty, it is necessary to present one of the 3 receipts below:
1. Invoice of purchase from the final consumer, with the product’s serial number (this number is in the bar code);
2. Warranty certificate that comes in the product manual filled out at the time of purchase, dated and stamped by the seller;
3. Product barcode with the serial number that must be within 1 year and 3 months.
The customer must seek assistance closest to their residence or send the device to JFA’s technical assistance department, accompanied by one or more receipts mentioned above. If you prefer to send the product for assistance from JFA, the expenses related to shipping are the sole responsibility of the consumer.
JFA does not assume any obligation or responsibility for additions or modifications to this warranty, unless made in an official written form. The warranty does not cover installation of the equipment or damage resulting from improper installation.
According to the Consumer Defense Code, the exchange of products characterized as a manufacturing defect can be carried out within a maximum period of 7 (seven) days. To do so, the consumer must look for the point of sale where the product was purchased. After this period, JFA will provide technical assistance services, through the authorized assistance service closest to your residence or at the factory’s technical assistance department.
JFA Electronics assumes the warranty responsibility against manufacturing defects, however, if any of the situations below occur, the products will be repaired at the buyer’s cost and responsibility:
· Damage caused by natural phenomena;
· Misuse or use in disagreement with the installation and use manual;
· Damage caused by connection to an electrical network with voltage different from that specified or excessive fluctuations;
· Damage caused by a fall, any type of liquid inside the product or any other type of accident;
· Products that show signs of breach of the warranty seal, adjustments, modifications or adaptations made by unauthorized persons.
· Parts that wear out naturally with regular use, such as batteries and cables.
· Defects or damage caused by oxidation of parts of the product, caused by inadequate exposure to liquids of any kind.
For Products shipped out of warranty, a 15-day quote will be sent for approval and deposit of the repair amount. If it is not authorized or we cannot locate the warehouse, the products will be returned to the sender without repair or repair. For this service, advance payment only.
In case of doubts, please contact our assistance department through the e-mails: [email protected] or [email protected] or the telephones: (31) 2533-6100.