Bob X-line is a resource used in projects that do not require such a high number of functionalities, as is the case with Bob Boxes.
It was with this in mind that JFA created the Bob X-line, a specific power supply for you who want, above all, to simplify your bob box project.
Its main differential is that its use eliminates the need for a battery to work, maintaining the same performance. See its main features:
● Storm function that indicates that the power supply is operating at its highest potential with an output voltage of 15V.
● Harmonic design that allows the adaptation of Bob Storm in projects in a compact way.
Bob X-line sources are available in amperages:
● 200A keeps up to 3800 WRMS of playing sound.
● 120A keeps up to 2.300 WRMS of playing sound.
● 90A keeps up to 1.700 WRMS of playing sound.
Learn more about this product on our WhatsApp.