Last update date: July 5, 2021
This document was prepared in accordance with the General Law for the Protection of Personal Data (Law 13.709/18), the Marco Civil da Internet (Law 12.965/14) and the EU Regulation (n. 2016/6790).
Also, the document may be updated as a result of any regulatory update, which is why the user is invited to periodically consult this section. By using the Services, you accept and understand that we collect, process, use and store your Information as described in this Policy. If you do not agree with this Policy, you must not use any of the Services provided by this website. If you change your mind in the future, you must stop using the Services and you may exercise your rights to your information as set out in this Policy.
We recommend that you read this Policy carefully, especially before starting your relationship with JFA Electronics. If you have any questions about the content of this Policy, please contact us directly, by email: [email protected] or by phone: (31) 25336100 – marketing sector.
1. Types of Data collected and how they are used
When you access and use our platform or when, in any way, you interact with JFA Eletrônicos, we may process your personal data for various purposes, as indicated below:
|Registration data on the website, in our newsletter or in our events (full name, email, telephone number, CNPJ or CPF, company name and address).||• Send content produced by JFA Eletrônicos, such as institutional communications, newsletter, e-books, materials on specific topics and services, invitations to events or feedback survey. • Allow your participation in events promoted by JFA Eletrônicos and your interaction by sending questions or queries.|
|Contact details (name, email, company name, telephone, address).||To answer your questions, compliments, complaints, suggestions and communicate with you, especially when you send us a message via the Contact page on our website. • To manage our relationship with you or the company you represent, whether you are a customer, a former customer or a potential customer. • Offer e-books, event information and products related to JFA Eletrônicos through telephone contact or WhatsApp/Telegram.|
|Data provided in your resume (full name, phone number, e-mail, as well as any other information you spontaneously include in the resumes you send us).||• To recruit new members, contacting them and allowing them to participate in all stages of the respective selection processes, such as interviews, group dynamics, practical or theoretical tests, among other activities inherent to the selection process. • To assess the adherence of the professional profile to the vacancies that are open at JFA Eletrônicos or for which you have applied.|
|Interaction data with the content produced by JFA Eletrônicos (clicks on our website or newsletter, number of accesses, opening of newsletters and newsletters sent, length of stay, engagement rate, analytical data).||• To improve our communication with you, develop the functionality of our website and services provided. • To submit content that we believe will be of interest to you. • To carry out analyzes on the effectiveness and relevance of the content we produce.|
|Information about your access to our website and other applications provided by JFA Electronics (IP, date and time of access)||• To comply with our legal obligations.|
2. Who is your personal data shared with?
We may share your personal data with:
• Our partners, service providers and suppliers. In order to carry out our activities, we maintain relationships and contract with various partners, service providers and suppliers, which are essential for our business. Some of these partners, service providers and suppliers may need to have access to the personal data we collect in order to perform their functions, such as information technology service providers, data hosting services, recruitment and selection services, management and promotion services. events, productivity software providers, contact management software providers, auditors, correspondents, translators, among other service providers, in which case we may share your personal data with them.
• Government Authorities. We may share your personal data with any and any Governmental Authority that requests it, including supervisory bodies for labor activities or financial activities, regulatory bodies, such as bodies of the Judiciary Branch or Law Enforcement Authorities.
• With third parties interested in combining or acquiring our businesses. We may share your personal data with third parties interested in the combination or acquisition of our business, with whom we are dealing with potential merger, acquisition or merger transactions.
• To third parties indicated by you. We may share your personal data with third parties who have been appointed by you upon your request.
3. How long are your data processed
JFA Electronics is committed to treating your personal data only for the period necessary to achieve the specific purposes of each treatment, with data retention for the shortest possible duration, taking into account all existing legal and regulatory obligations.
In this sense, the retention periods for each category of personal data are defined by JFA Electronics according to the specific characteristics of each treatment, including the nature of the data, the purposes for processing, the existing legal or regulatory obligations, among other criteria relevant to this definition.
In certain cases, we have legal obligations that determine the storage of personal data for specific periods, such as the data of your IP address, time and date of each access to our website, which must be retained for at least 6 months, in compliance with the article 15 of the Marco Civil da Internet.
4. International Data Transfers
In certain circumstances, such as when we use cloud hosting services located in other countries or when we need to transfer data to other countries, we will take the measures required by law to ensure that your personal data remains protected, and that this transfer takes place. according to one of the transfer mechanisms provided for in the LGPD.
Cookies are small text files that are stored in your browser or on your device and that are triggered when you access most of the websites available on the internet, including ours. They serve, among other purposes, to allow your preferences to be recognized and for our website to be displayed to you in accordance with those preferences, such as the language in which it is made available. In addition, cookies can be used to assess performance metrics, identify usage issues, allow the site to function properly and collect information about user behavior.
There are different types of cookies. On our website, we may use the following cookies:
• Strictly necessary cookies. They are essential for the functioning of our website, to ensure its security and proper performance, without which it would not function properly.
• Preferred Cookies. They store information about your preferences, such as your language and region, allowing for a better browsing experience on the site.
• Analysis cookies. They collect information about your behavior while browsing our website, such as the pages that are accessed, the time you visit, the pages rarely accessed, in order to allow us to improve the quality of the website.
If you object to their use, you can refuse the installation of these cookies or remove them manually by accessing the settings area of your browser or device, with the exception of strictly necessary cookies, which are essential for the correct functioning of the website.
For more information on how to remove cookies from your device, you can access the following websites, depending on the browser you use. When accessing their websites, you will be subject to the privacy policies of other companies, which may not be consistent or similar to the terms of this Policy:
• How to remove cookies in Google Chrome
• How to remove cookies in Mozilla Firefox
• How to remove cookies in Internet Explorer
• How to remove cookies in Safari
6. Your Rights as a Data Subject
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal data and JFA Eletronicos is committed to respecting these rights, ensuring that you can exercise them at any time.
Among the rights available to you are the following:
• Confirmation of the existence of the treatment.
• Access to your personal data.
• Correction of personal data that is incomplete, inaccurate or out of date.
• Anonymization, blocking or deletion, in cases where unnecessary, excessive or non-compliant data are processed.
• Portability, in the form of regulations issued by the National Data Protection Authority.
• Deletion of data processed with consent, in cases where this is the legal basis for a given processing activity, except in the cases of retention of personal data provided for in the LGPD.
• Information about data sharing with public and private entities.
• Information about the possibility of denying your consent, this being the applicable legal basis for the processing of personal data, with an indication of the consequences of this refusal.
• Revocation of consent, at any time, easily and free of charge, simply communicate your decision to the Supervisor of JFA Eletrônicos. Revocation of consent does not invalidate or render illegitimate the activities of processing personal data that have taken place before the date of revocation.
• Opposition to processing, in cases where consent is not the legal basis applicable to the processing of your personal data, and when there is any breach of legislation. JFA Eletrônicos will assess whether your opposition is justified or not, adopting the necessary measures to suspend the treatment or inform the grounds on which it understands that the treatment is lawful and permitted.
• File a complaint with the National Data Protection Authority.
All these rights may be exercised by you at any time, free of charge, unless the charging of a fee is eventually permitted in accordance with current legislation or regulations, and JFA Eletrônicos undertakes to use its best efforts to meet your requests transparently and quickly.
To ensure that the rights are being exercised by you or by your duly constituted legal representative, JFA Electronics may request necessary information or proof about your identity, in order to prevent fraud and guarantee your privacy, so that your personal data are not shared with those who are not authorized to do so.
We will respond to your requests within a reasonable time, in accordance with applicable law, remembering that we will only be able to respond to certain requests after we receive the confirmations provided above.
7. Security of Personal Data Stored
The platform undertakes to apply technical and organizational measures capable of protecting personal data from unauthorized access and from situations of destruction, loss, alteration, communication or dissemination of such data.
The platform does not exempt itself from liability for the exclusive fault of third parties, such as in the case of a hacker or cracker attack, or the sole fault of the user, as in the case where he himself transfers his data to third parties. The website undertakes to notify the user in the event of any breach of the security of their personal data.
8. How to talk to JFA Electronics about your Personal Data
If you have any questions about this Policy or about the way in which your personal data are treated by JFA Electronics, please do not hesitate to contact us directly, by email: [email protected] or by phone: (31) 25336100, talking to the person responsible for marketing.